Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by hallsbooks_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionOnly days after Normandy, Hitler is taken out of the equation and Heinrich Himmler, brutal head of the SS, assumes control of the Reich. On the Allied side, there is confusion. Should attempts be made to negotiate with the new government or should unconditional surrender still be the only option? With the specter of a German super-weapon moving closer to completion and the German generals finally allowed to fight the kind of war at which they are masters, the allies are pushed toward a course of accommodation - or even defeat! Will the soldiers of the Grand Alliance find the courage and conviction to fight on in the face of such daunting odds? And can Alliance leaders put into place a new plan in time to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat by the German war machine? A new and terrible battle for a free world is on!
- Author Biography<b>Robert Conroy</b> is the author of the hugely-popularalternate history novels <i>Red Inferno: 1945, 1945, 1942, 1901 </i>and <i>1862. 1942</i>, which is set within a Japanese conquest of Hawaii, won the prestigious Sidewise Award for alternate histories. Conroy has written for <i>Military History </i>magazine and has traveled extensively in Europe where he s taken a special interest in battlefields, historical collections and castles. After a first career in business, Conroy has turned his lifelong passion for writing and military history into an immensely satisfying new occupation. He is married, lives in southeastern Michigan, and, when not writing, teaches business and economic history at a local college.
- Author(s)Robert Conroy
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight249 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.