All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a reader-friendly guide to the structural patterns of modern standard Hindi. Ideal for both independent learners and classroom students alike, this book covers the essentials of Hindi grammar in readable, jargon-free sections. Key features include: * sections on the speech sounds of Hindi * detailed analysis of Hindi sentence structure * full examples throughout.
- Author BiographyRama Agnihotri is at the Department of Linguistics at the University of Delhi-he specialises in applied linguistics, language teaching and ELT.
- Author(s)Rama Agnihotri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.