Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a reader-friendly guide to the structural patterns of modern standard Hindi. Ideal for both independent learners and classroom students alike, this book covers the essentials of Hindi grammar in readable, jargon-free sections. Key features include: * sections on the speech sounds of Hindi * detailed analysis of Hindi sentence structure * full examples throughout.
- Author BiographyRama Agnihotri is at the Department of Linguistics at the University of Delhi-he specialises in applied linguistics, language teaching and ELT.
- Author(s)Rama Kant Agnihotri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.