All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprises a perfect introduction to the language for the traveller, student, or anyone who wishes to communicate with Hindi speakers. It presents the Hindi script with a comprehensive pronunciation guide and basic grammar. Each entry in the extensive two-way dictionary includes the script and romanised Hindi. The book also contains cultural information (such as the fact that eating with the left hand is considered rude) as well as a section on problems a traveller may encounter.
- Author BiographyTodd Scudiere holds a master's degree in South Asian studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is a graduate of the American Institute of Indian Studies' Advanced Hindi Lan-guage Program in Varanasi, India. He currently resides in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Todd Scudiere
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note3400 entries
- Weight244 g
- Width190 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.47
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.39
- AU $29.66Trending at AU $33.55
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.90
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.