All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores contemporary controversies in bioethics from a Hindu perspective.
- Author BiographyS. Cromwell Crawford is Professor and Chair of Religion at the University of Hawaii and the author of many books on Hindu ethics, including Dilemmas of Life and Death: Hindu Ethics in a North American Context, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)S.Cromwell Crawford
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Religious Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.