Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionBy analyzing concrete examples of the creation of a heritage in the context of migration, this multi-sited ethgraphy considers the implications of representations of religions and diaspora for Sindhi Hindus and other similar communities.
- Author BiographySTEVEN W. RAMEY is Assistant Professor, Department of Religious Studies, University of Alabama, USA.
- Author(s)Steven W. Ramey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.