All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHip-hop's historical nature as a mouthpiece for marginalized peoples provides a platform for its universal-appeal and contemporary relevancy. Moreover, hip-hop culture's affirmation of a pedagogy of liberation has great potential t only to address many current issues in educational contexts, but also to create more egalitarian ambitions in western public schools.
- Author BiographyKaren Snell has taught both graduate and undergraduate level music education courses at Boston University and the Eastman School of Music. John Soderman is associate professor of music education at Malmo University.
- Author(s)Johan Soderman,Karen Snell
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.