Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is about a symbiotic relationship between a hippopotamus and a bird. The bird rides on the hippo's back, eating the bugs that bug the hippo, and the hippo provides protection for the bird. They become great friends but, as friendships often proceed, they argue, separate and go their separate ways. Suddenly, realizing how much they miss each other, they reconcile and reunite, and agree that they will argue more. It is a happily ever after book.
- Author BiographyJim Evans is an alumnus of more than 13 years Air Force service, and a retired broadcaster. Following his retirement he became a prolific writer, having written Hippity Potamus, along with three more children's picture books, and nine separate non-fiction publications. You may contact him at email@example.com, either to order your own copies of this book, or just to chat. But, please be kind. He is a gentle soul.
- Author(s)Professor of Physics James Evans
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleDifferent Titles, and Not Really a Serie
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.