All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix plays about life on the edge by one of America's leading avant-garde playwrights and a defining voice of his generation. Mednick is writing at the top of his form. Includes: Are You Lookin'?, Scar, Heads, Skinwalkers, Dictator, Switchback and Shatter 'n' Wade.
- Author BiographyMurray Mednick founded the Padua Hills Playwrights Festival and the related playwright's workshop in 1978. He was honored with the American Theater Critic's Association's Best New Play Citation for Joe and Betty in 2002, and has received two Rockefeller grants, a Guggenheim Fellowship, an OBIE, and several Bay Area Critics Awards. Brooklyn-born, Mednick now lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Murray Mednick
- PublisherPadua Playwrights Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPadua Playwrights Press
- Weight531 g
- Width136 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.