Hiragana, the Basics of Japanese by Clay Boutwell, Yumi Boutwell (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.76Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the Thousands who have Mastered Hiragana in Less than Two Weeks with Clay & Yumi's Method. What if a few quirky mnemonics, helpful hints, and comprehension quizzes could enable you to read real Japanese in less than two weeks from w? Imagine being able to pick up a manga in Japanese and actually sound out the words? How about being able to read the signs in the background of your favorite anime show? What would you do with your newfound superpower!? Think about it. You will be able to do what most English speakers never will: Read Real Japanese. Well, perhaps you won't be able to understand what you read, but that's what a textbook is for. Being able to read hiragana is the absolute first step toward Japanese proficiency. Do it right and do it w with Clay and Yumi's Hiragana, the Basics of Japanese. For over fifteen years, Clay and Yumi have helped thousands of students of Japanese through their popular website www.TheJapanesePage.com, www.theJapanShop.com, their iPhone apps, and of course their many books and readers. Several of their books have been top-ten best sellers. In this book, you'll learn: - How to master the main characters that form the foundation for all your future Japanese learning. - How to master the secondary and combination characters - How to prounce--correctly--the troublesome sounds t natively found in English. - How to write each character--correctly--with the correct stroke order shown by step-by-step images. In this book, you'll get: - Helpful Mnemonics that make learning a foreign writing system a snap - A fully Illustrated and easy-to-read layout - All forty-six main characters plus all the variations - The history and helpful hints throughout - Writing Practice Sheets that give ample practice for each character - BONUS: Download MP3s to hear the correct pronunciation for every Japanese character and vocabulary found in the book. - BONUS: Download more PDF practice sheets to extend your practice for free. - BONUS: Buy the Paperback and get the Kindle version FREE (Amazon will show the Matchbook Price of $0.00 which you can buy after buying the paperback.) Some comments from real students using our learn hiragana method: I CAN READ AND WRITE REAL JAPANESE.... I can't believe it I can't believe it I can't believe it... A BIG THANK YOU! After the first 7/8 lessons the rest just fell into place and with your help I learned all of these in just a few hours over 3 days. I kw it felt so cool to me to be able to read actual Japanese when I was first learning the kana.: D And the more you practice, the faster you get. PLUS! Download nearly TWO HUNDRED sound files free of charge to hear t only the correct pronunciation of each character, but also of each example word and sentence found in the book. The link to download is found on the last page of the ebook. If you have any questions before or after buying the book, please contact the author. We recommend getting the paperback since that includes practice writing pages AND you also get the MP3s and Kindle version absolutely free.
- Author(s)Clay Boutwell,Yumi Boutwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.