Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHire the Best - Ditch the Rest highlights proven team building strategies by identifying the 12 Types of employees. Identifying the employees that are toxic to your team is the key ingredient to building successful teams. Scores of supervisors spend too much time trying to realign substandard team members only to decide later that it was all done in vain. This book helps to identify the lost causes and enables a supervisor to react quickly and efficiently. More importantly, this book arms supervisors with the tools to identify the 12 Types of employees during the recruiting process to prevent dealing with the same toxins running through the veins of their team. Rich has refined this strategy into an easy-to-follow format that will give readers information that they can use the minute that they read it. It has been proven time and again that the value of a cohesive team is immeasurable, and that business units that have cohesive teams outperform similar business units by exponential degrees. This nsense approach is a concept that is t difficult to understand and has a huge potential for the return on investment of time and energy. It has been said time and time again that if we continue to do what we have always done, we will continue to get the result that we have always gotten. This adage is so true when it comes to building teams, it seems as though we continually fight with the same problems just different faces. It is time to do something different and t only get a different result, but an exceptional result. If you learn prioritize team building you will assemble the right team first, then you can get to the business of achieving exceptional results.
- Author BiographyRich George is the president and founder of NOI Coach, a coaching, consulting and training firm, which provides concepts of success for real estate management firms. Rich's passion for building and sustaining outstanding company cultures is born out of his years of experience within this industry finding success on multiple levels. Rich attended Wayne State University and holds the prestigious honors of CAPS, ARM, CHPE, and is an NAA Lyceum graduate. Rich currently holds a faculty position with NAAEI and travels the country providing education and training opportunities for apartment associations and private companies. His dedication and passion for the industry has provided him with an exceptional reputation within the real estate industry.
- Author(s)Richard S George
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.