All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionHiring and firing are hard to get right--and potentially costly to get wrong. Two of the most crucial tasks you face as a manager, they are vital to both the success of the enterprise...and your own career. No need to worry. This handy guide breaks down the simple but powerful strategies you can use to bring better employees on board...and weed out the weaker ones. Featuring techniques that business expert Brian Tracy has identified as the most effective and that he himself employs, Hiring & Firing reveals how you can: Write appealing and accurate job descriptions - Find suitable candidates - Use the Law of Three when interviewing - Ask the right questions - Probe past performance - Listen for the questions that indicate interviewees are qualified and serious - Dig deep when checking references - Negotiate salary - Start new employees off strong - Provide clear direction and regular feedback - Document performance problems - De-hire gracefully - Create an appropriate severance package - And more Hiring and firing are key to improving your team and reaching your goals. This indispensable little book helps you eliminate the guesswork and make the best decisions for your business.
- Author BiographyBRIAN TRACY is a bestselling author and the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars worldwide.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBrian Tracy Success Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width117 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.