Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, this is the story of an extraordinary boy with a brilliant mind, a heart of gold and a tortured soul. It is the story of an illness, a fight to live and a race against death. From the day he was born, Nick Traina was his mother's joy. By nineteen he was dead. Danielle Steel tells her story of the son she lost to manic depression.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date18/01/2005
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight635 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.