All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionBethany Darling doesn't kiss men at first sight...until she falls into the arms of a handsome cowboy bartender. A mysterious stranger, Mike helps scare off Bethany's obxious ex-boyfriend. Mike's touch feels like coming home. But Bethany's so t interested. Between stalled-out dreams of becoming a painter, troubles reconnecting with her sprawling foster family, and the happy chaos of her sister's upcoming wedding, Bethany's already in over her head. But each time she and Mike stumble across each other in small-town Chandlerville...sparks fly. A famous photographer hiding under a Stetson, Mike Taylor recognizes Bethany as a kindred artistic spirit. Together they rekindle her passion for painting-and she inspires him in unexpected, undeniable ways. Then when Mike's own past threatens to tear apart his present, Bethany becomes his safe place to turn. Can these two wandering souls finally trust their hearts? Or will they run from the forever love they never expected to find?
- Author BiographyAnna DeStefano is the award-winning, nationally bestselling author of more than twenty-five books, including the Mimosa Lane novels and the Atlanta Heroes series. Born in Charleston, South Carolina, she's lived in the South her entire life. Her background as a care provider and adult educator in the world of crisis and grief recovery lends itself to the deeper psychological themes of every story she writes. A wife and mother, she currently writes in a charming northeast suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, not all that different from her characters' beloved Chandlerville. She is also a workshop and keynote speaker, a writing coach, and a freelance editor. Get to know Anna at annawrites.com/blog and the Anna DeStefano: Author page on Facebook, where she shares her inspirations, her challenges, a healthy dose of honest optimism, and tidbits about upcoming projects.
- Author(s)Anna DeStefano
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleEchoes of the Heart
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.