All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionEver since he was a two-year-old golf prodigy, Eldrick 'Tiger' Woods has often been viewed less as a human being and more as a ball-striking machine - and his carefully guarded image and emotionless persona seemed to guarantee that it would remain that way. Even after his recent bombshell adultery scandal, the public still kws very little about the man behind the golf clubs and multimillion-dollar endorsement deals. But one thing is certain: Earl Woods, Tiger's beloved and w deceased father, knew him better and influenced his life more than anyone. To kw the father is to kw the son. With unparalleled insight into the man who made Tiger Woods the person that he is, His Father's Son is both a detailed biography and a touching story of an intense father-and-son relationship.
- Author BiographyTom Callahan is a former senior writer for Time magazine and columnist for the Washington Post. A sports enthusiast and recipient of the National Headliner Award, he is the author of several books, including the New York Times bestseller Johnny U, In Search of Tiger and Dancin' with Sonny Liston. He lives in St Augustine, Florida.
- Author(s)Tom Callahan
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight423 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.