All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt should be apparent to every believer that God has one supreme, overarching purpose for everything He does. Every plan He puts in motion, whether directly, or by allowing it to occur, is done with that ultimate, singular purpose in mind. The natural question then becomes, What is God's singular highest purpose for everything He has accomplished, is accomplishing, or will accomplish? Is it found in the plan of redemption? This sounds legitimate; even Scriptural and spiritual. However, if this is the case, it would seem to be a fairly narrow reason that is unable to incorporate everything that God achieves. God's progressively revealed plan is discussed in detail inside. Is His revealed will always the same as His salvation? Is there ather reason; a reason greater in scope than even His plan of redemption? The author believes this is the case, and sets out to show from Scripture the truth of the situation.
- Author BiographyDr. Fred DeRuvo is the author of numerous articles and a growing number of books related to religious studies. Fred received his Bachelor's degree from Philadelphia College of Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), and his Masters from Tyndale Theological Seminary. Fred is also ordained and has his Th.D. from Northwestern Theological Seminary in Florida. He also enjoys the hobby of building and painting model kits and riding his Suzuki Marauder 1600cc. Fred is also involved in jail ministry as a volunteer chaplain. He endeavors to share the good news of Christ's life, death and resurrection, which was the fully accepted atonement for sinful humanity, in order that we might become God's adopted children.
- Author(s)Fred Deruvo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.