CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionHe'd always managed to best her...Jodi Chapman will do whatever it takes to get top care for her autistic son. If that means going home and convincing local farmers to sell their land, so be it. Even if her biggest opponent, childhood rival Daniel Gleason, is equally determined to convince farmers to buy into his co-op plan. And he's t playing fair. Facing off against Daniel is the last thing Jodi wants. The attraction that's always fuelled their competitiveness is as strong as ever and just as distracting. But with both their futures on the line, and years of distrust between them, how can they ever be on the same side?
- Author BiographyKaren Rock is an award-winning YA and adult contemporary romance author. She holds a master's degree in English and was an ELA instructor before becoming a full-time writer. Currently she writes for Harlequin Heartwarming and her novel WISH ME TOMORROW won the 2014 Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence, the 2014 Golden Quill Contest and is a finalist in the Published Maggie Awards. Her YA novel CAMP BOYFRIEND was a finalist in the Booksellers' Best and Golden Leaf contests.
- Author(s)Karen Rock
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.