All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionHis Imprisoned Mind illuminates the horrors of mind control and the devastation it leaves in its wake. Based on true-life events, it tells the story of a woman who becomes entangled in the web of an insidious New Age cult. Informative, insightful, and well-researched, this book provides an outsider's view as it looks into the menacing world of thought control. Tessa is 32, single and disillusioned with the shallowness of her glamorous L.A. lifestyle. She's ready for a spiritual awakening when she meets Rick, who seems a perfect match for her. Not only is he charming, attractive and successful, but he meditates daily and follows a guru. Passionately in love with Rick and the enticing life he promises, Tessa marries him despite growing concerns about his obsessive and unconventional spiritual practices. As Rick's shadowy secrets begin to unfold, Tessa is dragged into a battle for his mind with a controlling force that may prove stronger than her own steadfast determination. While doing everything humanly possible to extricate her husband from the vise grip of his cult, her dream life disintegrates into a living nightmare. With tensions flaring and her marriage teetering on the brink of divorce, Tessa must make a life-altering decision. Does she stay to fight for her marriage and the freedom of her husband's mind? Or leave and give up the true love she feels is her destiny?
- Author BiographyThe author currently resides in California with her family. She has published short stories and poetry, as well as articles on such topics as psychology, parenting, and health. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Tessa Kalenda
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.