All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unplanned pregnancy. An absent father. Can love really endure all things? Danielle Kent is anything but Amish. But as destiny would have it, she has fallen in love with an Amish man. Now she's 18, pregnant, and hopeful that the child's Amish father-Matthew Lapp-will do the right thing and marry her. She kws Matthew plans to leave his Colorado settlement for a life in the Englisch world. But that plan never included a baby. When Matthew walks away from her and their unborn child, she has where to turn. Her unlikely friendship with Levi offers some comfort-yet they have so little in common. This wasn't the plan she had for her life, and she has never felt so alone. She doesn't want to be pregnant. Doesn't want to be Amish. Doesn't want to trust God. And yet. God has plans beyond what her mind can imagine ...loving plans to show a lost young woman that His love never fails but endures forever.
- Author BiographyBeth Wiseman is the award-winning and bestselling author of the Daughters of the Promise, Land of Canaan, and Amish Secrets series. While she is best known for her Amish novels, Beth has also written contemporary novels including Need You Now, The House that Love Built, and The Promise.
- Author(s)Beth Wiseman
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Land of Canaan Novel
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.