Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionSince her divorce from Eric, Helen has done everything she can to control life for herself and her son. Beneath a calm surface, she is terrified of failing Scott. She's worked hard to raise him on her own, and she succeeded - he's w set to graduate from high school and enroll at the University of Illiis with a full scholarship. But Helen's worst fears are realized when there is a rock-climbing accident at a post-graduation camping trip. A young girl is hurt, and Scott is arrested. Pamela, Eric's new wife and Scott's step-mother, blames Helen for letting Scott go to the camp in the first place. With Scott's college scholarship w just a distant memory and his entire future at stake, the two women must come together for Scott's sake. Is Helen's love strong eugh to save her son and release him to her ex-husband's other wife?
- Author BiographyDeborah Bedford is a career fiction writer who began her professional life as a journalist in a Colorado mountain town. Deborah and her husband, Jack have two children and live in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Deborah Bedford
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date25/04/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width133 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.