His Seductive Proposal: A Touch of Persuasion / Terms of Engagement / An Outrageous Proposal by Maureen Child, Ann Major, Janice Maynard (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Touch of Persuasion by Janice Maynard Six years ago Olivia Delgado was abandoned by the man she loved - a man who had never existed. Billionaire Kieran Wolff had used an alias, made love to her and then disappeared. Now he's back, determined to claim their daughter...and Olivia! Terms of Engagement by Ann Major Billionaire Quinn Sullivan is so close to taking over his enemy's company. All he has left to do is marry his rival's youngest daughter. But when lovely Kira Murray offers herself to save her sister, Quinn can't help being intrigued...An Outrageous Proposal by Maureen Child When Georgia Page accepts Sean Conlly's proposal, she kws it's crazy. But surely she can pretend to be a self-made billionaire's fiancee for a little while, just until his mother regains her health. But can she keep her heart out of this affair?
- Author BiographyIn 2002 Janice Maynard left a career as an elementary teacher to pursue writing full-time. Her first love is creating sexy, character-driven, contemporary romance. She has written for Kensington and NAL, and is very happy to be part of the Harlequin family-a lifelong dream. Janice and her husband live in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains. They love to hike and travel. Visit her at www.JaniceMaynard.com. Besides writing, Ann enjoys her husband, kids, grandchildren, cats, hobbies, and travels. A Texan, Ann holds a B.A. from UT, and an M.A. from Texas A & M. A former teacher on both the secondary and college levels, Ann is an experienced speaker. She's written over 60 books for Dell, Silhouette Romance, Special Edition, Intimate Moments, Desire and Mira and frequently makes bestseller lists. Maureen Child is the author of more than 130 romance novels and novellas that routinely appear on bestseller lists and have won numerous awards, including the National Reader's Choice Award. A seven-time nominee for the prestigous RITA award from Romance Writers of America, one of her books was made into a CBS-TV movie called THE SOUL COLLECTER. Maureen recently moved from California to the mountains of Utah and is trying to get used to snow.
- Author(s)Ann Major,Janice Maynard,Maureen Child
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight250 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.