Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionJamison Jackson is married to a gorgeous woman, Val - a woman who schemed her way into Jamison's arms by getting kcked up. Jamison knew he had to marry Val to protect his future political ambitions - even though his iron-hand Momma wanted him to have thing to do with her. Now that Jamison is running for office in Atlanta, he has to be careful about what he says and does, and be mindful that thing from his past comes back to haunt him. But it seems as though the closer he gets to getting what he wants, the more people want to stop him...
- Author(s)Grace Octavia
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight282 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.