Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.58Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhat really matters? His Timing is a journey through a Christian man's life. He remains faithful to his Christian beliefs throughout his life, but suffers loss, disappointment, and pain just like everyone else. How he chooses to respond to trials in his life is a function of his belief system. Sam's faith, and his willingness to share that faith, has an impact on all of his relationships. It's through these relationships that we experience God's timing, which is t usually the same as our timing. God works things out for the good of his believers, and he works them out in his perfect timing. Sam and his family experience God's faithfulness throughout their lives in His Timing. From his youth, Sam helps people discover the answer to the question, What really matters?
- Author(s)Joe Paoli
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.