All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully integrating histology, cell biology, and pathology, the 4th Edition of the award-winning Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology presents key concepts in an understandable, easy-to-digest manner. Authors Abraham L. Kierszenbaum, MD, PhD and Laura L. Tres MD, PhD link basic science to clinical application throughout, focusing on what you need to kw for your coursework w - and how to apply that information in a clinical setting . Full-color illustrations on every page, as well as unique, student-friendly features online, help you quickly grasp the complexities of pathologic abrmalities.
- Author(s)Abraham L. Kierszenbaum,Laura Tres
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1000 illustrations (1000 in full color)
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.