Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionA brief but effective presentation of comparative histology for veterinary students, interns or residents reviewing for their specialty board exams or for a practitioner looking for an excellent quick reference source. This 100 page presentation boasts 39 chapters covering rmal histology of the domestic animals and commonly seen exotics. Over 95 original full color drawings clearly and accurately present the rmal morphology and organ differentiation of tissues. The presentation on classical embryology is especially helpful to student first learning this information. It is consistent with the Quick Look series, containing over 100 multiple choice questions to aid understanding. The well integrated CD-ROM contains over 250 full color tissue specimens which serve to further understanding on the topic. Published by Teton New Media in the USA and distributed by Manson Publishing outside of North America.
- Author(s)Jo Ann C. Eurell
- PublisherTeton NewMedia
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleQuick Look S.
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeton NewMedia
- Content Note168 colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.