Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a photography book that captures the beauty and history of our incredible architecture and homes of historic Jefferson, Texas! -Kathy Patrick, owner, Beauty and the Book An important asset to architects and historic preservationists as a record of this period and style of our architectural heritage. -Weldon Nash, Jr., construction specifications institute fellowSteamboats traveled up the bayous of the Red River, which once served as a major navigation channel, bringing a mix of cultures and classes to Jefferson. Today, this small East Texas town maintains its heritage and charm. Through stunning photography, Cheryl MacLennan captures the architectural details of more than twenty-five historic homes and buildings in Jefferson, built between the years of 1850 and 1880.In addition to highlighting the unique architecture of such structures as the Haywood House Hotel, the Sedberry House, and Jefferson Carnegie Library, the book provides a historical overview of each establishment. A section on interiors reveals the beauty within select residences, showcasing their splendor. Jefferson locals, architects, and those with an affinity for historic homes will enjoy this beautiful book.
- Author(s)Cheryl MacLennan
- PublisherPelican Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width259 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.