All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionWith passion and expertise, Nancy de Flon and Anton de Flon expose the history, infrastructure, architecture, and natural beauty of their beloved Hudson Valley. Through their photographs of an eclectic variety of buildings and stunning landscapes, this Photographic Tour puts the spotlight on the tycoons, generals, and politicians, as well as farmers, artisans, and artists, whose legacies and dreams have shaped this region's land and culture. Explore the same pastoral scenes the Hudson River School painters of the nineteenth century found so inspiring. Learn about the geological forces that shaped the valley, the Catskills, and the Adirondacks into the national landmarks they are today. Travel through time from before the American Revolution to the present. From mansions to stone Huguet houses and Dutch farm buildings, through mountains, meadows, forests, rivers, and streams, this combination of outstanding photos, historical facts, and practical guide will serve your every travelling need.
- Author(s)Nancy de Flon
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note211 colour photos
- Weight998 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.