All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Underground Railroad to the Model T, the Cultural Center to Motown, Historic Photos of Detroit is a photographic history collected from the areas top archives. With around 200 photographs, many of which have never been published, this beautiful coffee table book shows the historical growth from the mid 1800's to the late 1900's of the Motor City in stunning black and white photography. The book follows life, government, events and people important to Detroit and the building of this unique city. Spanning over two centuries and two hundred photographs, this is a must have for any long-time resident or history lover of Detroit!
- Author(s)Mary J Wallace
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistoric Photos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurner Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width262 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.