All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionSan Antonio was named for the Portuguese Saint Anthony of Padua when a Spanish expedition stopped in the area in 1691. The actual founding of the city took place in 1718 by Father Antonio de San Buenaventura y Olivares. The ?River City? is famous for the Alamo and the River Walk, the two most visited tourists attractions in the entire state of Texas, along with Sea World, Six Flags Texas Fiesta and a very strong military concentration. This book follows life, government, events and people important to San Antonio history and the building of this unique city. Spanning over two centuries and two hundred photographs, this is a must have for any long-time resident or history lover of San Antonio!
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Series TitleHistoric Photos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurner Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width260 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.