Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of Football covers the history of American football through a chrology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 600 cross-referenced entries on both amateur (collegiate) and professional players, coaches, teams and executives from all eras. This book is an excellent access point for students, researchers, and anyone wanting to kw more about the sport of football.
- Author BiographyJohn Grasso is an Olympic historian, he has been Treasurer of the International Society of Olympic Historians since 2004, and is a member of the Association for Professional Basketball Research, the North American Society for Sport History, the Professional Football Researchers Association and was the founder of the International Boxing Research Organization in 1982. He is the author of Historical Dictionary of Basketball, and Historical Dictionary of Tennis.
- Author(s)John Grasso
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Sports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note9 black & white halftones, 15 tables
- Weight889 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.