All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of the Historical Dictionary of Iceland traces Iceland's history and provides a compass for the direction the country is heading. This is done through its chrology, introductory essays, appendixes, map, bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced dictionary entries on important persons, places, events, and institutions and significant political, ecomic, social, and cultural aspects.
- Author BiographyGudmunder Halfdanarson is professor in the Department of History at the University of Iceland.
- Author(s)Guomundur Halfdanarson
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight608 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.