Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn over 800 clear and succinct entries, the dictionary covers people, places, and organizations, as well as ecomics, culture, and political thought from Indonesia's ancient history up until the recent past. Includes a comprehensive bibliography, maps, chrology, list of abbreviations, and appendix of election results and major office-holders. This second edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded to cover the events that have occurred in Indonesia's history in the past fifteen years.
- Author BiographyRobert Cribb is Senior Fellow at the Australian National University in Canberra and has previously worked in Australia, The Netherlands and Denmark. His research interests focus on Indonesia and include political violence, national identity, and historical geography. He is the author of several books on Indonesia. Audrey Kahin was managing editor of Southeast Asia publications at Cornell and co-editor then editor of the journal Indonesia from 1978 to 1995. She has also written extensively on Indonesia and Southeast Asia and visits the region frequently. Her current research deals with the problem of national integration in Indonesia.
- Author(s)Audrey Kahin,Robert Cribb
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Asia, Oceania and the Middle East
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight994 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.