All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionFor Israel_more so than for any other state_an effective Intelligence Community has been a matter of life and death. Over the past half-century or so, Israel has created and refined what is broadly regarded as one of the best intelligence networks in the world. It has repeatedly undone efforts by hostile Arab neighbors to defeat it in war, foiled countless terrorist attacks, contributed to military preparedness and armament production, and helped millions of Jews to reach the Promised Land. Unfortunately, it has also committed some terrible mistakes and made blunders it can ill afford.
- Author BiographyEphraim Kahana is professor of international relations and faculty member at Western Galilee College, Acre, Israel, where he chaired the Department of Political Science from 1997 to 1998. He also teaches international relations, national security, and intelligence studies in the National Security Program of the University of Haifa and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa. Dr. Kahana has written numerous papers and articles and organized panels and conferences on these subjects.
- Author(s)Ephraim Kahana
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Intelligence and Counterintelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight635 g
- Width154 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.