All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of Historical Dictionary of Terrorism significantly expands on the second edition through a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced dictionary entries on major terrorist groups, significant terrorist events, different forms of terrorism, cyber-terrorism, and counterterrorism. This book will have wide appeal for government officials, students and researchers, and journalists.
- Author BiographySean K. Anderson is professor of political science at Idaho State University. He has researched Iranian politics and Islamic fundamentalism since working in the Pars News Agency in Iran in the early 1980s. Stephen Sloan is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Oklahoma. He pioneered terrorist simulations to assist domestic and foreign law-enforcement departments and has contributed greatly to formulating counterterrorism doctrine for the military and to evaluating U.S. policies toward terrorism. In 1986 he served as an expert contributor to the Vice President's Task Force on Combating Terrorism.
- Author(s)Sean Kendall Anderson,Stephen Sloan
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of War, Revolution & Civil Unrest
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1334 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.