All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $41.38Trending at AU $44.12
- AU $57.84Trending at AU $86.99
- AU $27.58Trending at AU $32.51
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $42.47
- AU $41.41Trending at AU $42.28
- AU $27.30Trending at AU $29.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of Tokyo, Second Edition covers Tokyo-one of the world's largest, most important, and most complex cities-from the earliest times to the present. This is done through a chrology, an introductory essay, an extensive bibliography, and over 600 cross-referenced dictionary entries on people, places, events, and other termilogy about the city of Tokyo. This book is a must for anyone interested in Japan and Tokyo.
- Author BiographyRoman Adrian Cybriwsky is professor of Geography and Urban Studies at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA and Fulbright Scholar and Visiting Professor at the National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy, Kyiv, Ukraine. He has published several books on Japan and Tokyo, including the first edition of Historical Dictionary of Tokyo (Scarecrow Press, 1996).
- Author(s)Roman Adrian Cybriwsky
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Cities, States, and Regions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight699 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.