Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of the Fashion Industry examines the origins and history of this billion-dollar industry. This is done through a list of acronyms and abbreviations, a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced entries on designers, models, couture houses, significant articles of apparel and fabrics, trade unions, and the international trade organizations.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Sterlacci is former assistant professor and chairperson of the Fashion Design Department at Fashion Institute of Technology, instructor at the Academy of Art University San Francisco, and author of Leather Apparel Design. Joanne Arbuckle is the dean of the School of Art and Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
- Author(s)Francesca Sterlacci,Joanne Arbuckle
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of Professions and Industries
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width153 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.