All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nixon-Ford Era witnessed one of the most controversial presidential eras, yet despite all of the turmoil, progress was made. The Vietnam War eventually wound down, the Cold War went through a phase of detente, relations were established with China, civil rights progressed, the situation of African Americans and Native Americans improved, and Women's Liberation altered the status of half of the population. The Historical Dictionary of the Nixon-Ford Era relates these events and provides extensive political, ecomic, and social background on this era through a detailed chrology, an introduction, appendixes, a bibliography, and several hundred cross-referenced dictionary entries on important persons, events, institutions, policies, and issues.
- Author BiographyMitchell K. Hall is professor of history and interim associate dean of the college of humanities and social and behavioral sciences at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, Michigan.
- Author(s)Mitchell K. Hall
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of U.S. Politics and Political Eras
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight590 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.