All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Historical Dictionary of the U.S. Constitution contains a chrology, an introduction, appendixes, and an extensive bibliography. The dictionary section has over 300 cross-referenced entries on key figures in the Founding, Supreme Court chief justices, explanations of the Articles and Amendments to the Constitution, and key Supreme Court cases. This book is an excellent access point for students, researchers, and anyone wanting to kw more about the U.S. Constitution.
- Author BiographyRichard S. Conley is associate professor of political science. He specializes in the Presidency, presidential-congressional relations, and comparative executives and legislatures.
- Author(s)Richard S. Conley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleHistorical Dictionaries of U.S. Politics and Political Eras
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight853 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine38 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.