Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of articles deal with marketing history and the history of marketing thought, placing these subjects within a marketing management context. Despite the crucial role that historical research can play in expanding our understanding of marketing, studies of the history of marketing are thin on the ground. This volume aims to address this gap. Topics include the history of the Boston Consulting Group's growth-share matrix, branding, the emergence of marketing schools of thought, managerialism, the marketing concept, relationship marketing, scientific management and marketing, and critical marketing studies. The introduction discusses the three themes that run through the collection: historical method, marketing history, and the history of marketing thought. This book was originally published as a special issue of the Journal of Marketing Management.
- Author BiographyMark Tadajewski is Professor of Marketing at the University of Durham, UK. He is the Co-Editor of the Journal of Marketing Management and the author of various books and articles. D.G. Brian Jones is Professor of Marketing at Quinnipiac University, USA. He is Editor of the Journal of Historical Research in Marketing, author of Pioneers in Marketing (2012), and co-editor with Mark Tadajewski of the three-volume set of readings titled The History of Marketing Thought (2008).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleKey Issues in Marketing Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byD. G. Brian Jones,Mark Tadajewski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.