All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a six-part systematic, comprehensive, and up-to-date presentation, description, and methodological analysis of two hundred and forty-nine tables of statistics and related qualitative evidence on money, banking, and financial services in Chile. Part I, on money, deals with the historical statistics and related qualitative evidence needed to understand the monetary history of Chile from 1749 until the establishment of the Central Bank during 1925-6. Part II, on the banking system, presents information on the assets and liabilities of Chilean commercial banks during 1857-1900 and historical statistics of the Bank of Chile. Part III, on capital markets, contains extensive historical statistics on savings, mortgages, credit, and stocks and bonds, especially for the pre-1930 period. It also includes a description and analysis of credit asphyxia during 1940-1965. Part IV contains monetary statistics according to the old and new definitions of the Central Bank of Chile for the period 1960-1981. Part V contains detailed historical statistics on interest rates and the cost of credit for all or part of the 1848-1984 period. It also presents a theory of financial services which explains the contribution to income by the financial sector and the seeds of a theory of unilateral transfers. Part VI contains historical statistics, qualitative information and analysis of reserve requirements, income velocity of money, and demand for money, as well as a summary and the conclusions of this study.
- Author Biographymalakis /f Markos /i J. /r comp.
- Date of Publication14/11/1985
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1722 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMarkos J. Mamalakis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.