All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAt Gettysburg, approximately 33,000 were killed or wounded and ather 10,000 missing in action. This book covers the action of those days and the surrounding area by means of detailed top-ten lists, ranking the best, worst, first and most significant elements of the largest and deadliest battle of the American Civil War. The book explains why the battle was fought, the people involved, key events leading up to the battle and the role of the environment. It also includes the bloodiest fields of fire, the actions of civilians during the battle, the regiments with the worst losses, the most common causes of death and lasting effects. From the days leading up to the historic battle and the aftermath in which the townsfolk were left to rebuild their lives and town (and the later establishment of the national battlefield park), The History Buff's Guide[trademark] to Gettysburg is a fresh, new approach to the subject.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Flagel is a history teacher and the author of The History Buff's Guide[trademark] to the Civil War and The History Buff's Guide[trademark] to World War II. Ken Allers Jr. is a member of the Association of Licensed Battlefield Guides to Gettysburg.
- Author(s)Ken Allers,Thomas R. Flagel
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Out-of-print date29/06/2009
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.