Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has information of all Connecticut Civil War Regiment. This is a research base book to find the information about one or more of the Connecticut Regiments all in one place. The information is: who the commanding officers were are the organization (mustering in) of the regiment; what battles the regiment was involved in; the armies the regiment belonged to; total enrolled and break down of causalities; and when and where the regiment was organized and mustered out.
- Author BiographyChristopher is a member of the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War and an American Civil War Historian. He has four ancestors that fought in the American Civil War. They were Augustus C. Norton, Company B, 6th Michigan Cavalry; Edson M. Norton, Company E, 14th Michigan Infantry; and Parker H. Bott and Andrew F. Bott, Company K, 20th Michigan Infantry.
- Author(s)Professor Christopher Cox
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.