All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's knickers have long been the subject of shame, secrecy, titillation and amusement. 'History Drawers On' charts the development of these most private garments from their surprisingly recent origins in the nineteenth century through to the present day. Jackie Stuart draws on over thirty years of research and her extensive personal collection of antique and vintage costume and underwear to throw much needed light on this neglected area of costume history.
- Author(s)Jackie Stuart
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.