All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe best history/social studies classes are those in which students act as historians, political scientists, and ecomists. The best teachers are those who model discipline-specific expertise. There is an effective formula for achieving the Common Core State Standards' goal of college and career readiness in history/social studies. This resource book is intended for both new and experienced teachers. School-site departments and district curriculum specialists will find this book useful. In addition, this book will be an excellent supplement for university methods instructors interested in helping their student teachers meet the goals of the Common Core State Standards.
- Author BiographyGregory Gray taught Advanced Placement American Government, Political Economy, and World History in the Social Science Department at Irvine High School, Irvine, CA for 32 years. He currently supervises teacher candidates at Portland State University. Jennifer Donnelly has been teaching Social Science in the Irvine Unified School District for eight years. She teaches multiple courses each year including World History, AP European History, US History, AP US History, and Political Economy.
- Author(s)Gregory Gray,Jennifer Donnelly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight358 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.