All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy stories? Enjoy history? You'll love this book! How well do you kw your history? Pit your wits against this collection of 30 cultural riddles featuring popular historical stories and legends. Engage with these riddles out of sheer fun and curiosity as a reader, or use them when facilitating an /Odyssey Dynamic Learning System/ journey (Liberalis Books, 2015). You'll find they intrigue, tease, inform, educate, enlighten, and entertain. Still guessing? There are clues to help you. Think you've cracked them? Check out the background information for the answers and for suggestions on exploring topics further. How many riddles will you be able to solve?
- Author BiographyLeon Conrad is co-founder and lead trainer at The Academy of Oratory and teaches communication skills for negotiators for The Negotiation Lab. He lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Leon Conrad
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.