All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this eye-opening account of the commission and its findings, <em>History Will Prove Us Right</em> tells the true and complete story of every aspect of the investigation from a uniquely first person perspective.
- Author BiographyHoward P. Willens is the only living member of the three-person supervisory staff of the Warren Commission. After the commission's report was published, he left the Department of Justice topursue a private practice. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Howard P Willens
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.