All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionMost studies of the impacts of climate change consider impacts in the future from anthropogenic climate change. Very few consider what the impacts of past climate change have been. History and Climate: Memories of the Future? contains 13 interdisciplinary chapters which consider impacts of change in different regions of the world, over the last millennium. Initial chapters assess evidence for the changes, while later chapters consider the impacts on agriculture, fisheries, health, and society. The book will be of interest to anyone working in the field of climate change and history.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1790 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byA.E.J. Ogilvie,K.R. Briffa,P. D. Jones,T.D. Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.