All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.39
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.26
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.30
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.16
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.32
About this product
- DescriptionEvery medical student must be able to take an accurate history and perform a physical examination. This third edition of History and Clinical Examination at a Glance provides a concise, highly illustrated companion to help you develop these vital skills as you practice on the wards. Building on an overview of the patient/doctor relationship and basic enquiry, the text supports learning either by system or presentation of common conditions, with step-by-step and evidence-based information to support clinical examination and help you formulate a sound differential diagsis. History and Clinical Examination at a Glance features: * Succinct text and full colour illustrations, including many brand new clinical photographs * A new section on the development of communication skills, which explains how to communicate in different circumstances, and with different groups of people * A self-assessment framework which can be used individually, by tutors, or in group practice to prepare for OSCEs History and Clinical Examination at a Glance is the perfect guide for medical, health science students, and junior doctors, as an ideal resource for clinical attachments, last-minute revision, or whenever you need a refresher.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gleadle is Professor of Medicine at Flinders University and Consultant Nephrologist at Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, South Australia. He was formerly University Lecturer in Nephrology and General Medicine at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gleadle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAt a Glance
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight750 g
- Width220 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.