All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $11.64Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Australia's leading history educators, History for the Australian Curriculum is a comprehensive and compelling series for Years 7-10 that caters for the different learning styles and abilities in Australian classrooms without sacrificing the depth and quality of content needed to successfully understand historical concepts and skills. This series encourages you to pose questions, analyse sources and use evidence to illuminate and enrich your understanding of the past. Using this inquiry framework, you develop historical kwledge and understanding, explore key concepts and apply essential skills as you study the societies, events, movements and developments that have shaped world history. A suite of invative and flexible print and digital resources are available for each year level and can be combined in a number of ways to suit the needs of your school and your students. Contains: Print textbook; Print workbook; PDF textbook; Electronic workbook; Interactive Textbook; Teacher Resource Package.
- Author(s)Alan Thomas,Angela Woollacott,James St Julian,Luis Siddall,Nicholas Vlahogiannis,Stephanie Price,Stephen Catton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1000 g
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.