All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting series that covers selected topics from the Higher Level options in the IB History syllabus. This coursebook covers Higher Level option 3, Topic 7, The Great Depression and the Americas 1929-39. The text is divided into clear sections following the IB syllabus structure and content specifications. It offers a sound historical account along with detailed explanations and analysis, and an emphasis on historical debate to prepare students for the in-depth, extended essay required in the Paper 3 examination. It also provides plenty of exam practice including student answers with examiner's comments, simplified mark schemes and practical advice on approaching the Paper 3 examination.
- Author(s)Mike Wells,Nick Fellows
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIB Diploma
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.